30 August 2007

Ways in Which I Plan to Emasculate Our Dog



These ain't the cat's pajamas. They're better.



Care for a cocktail? Maybe some l'il smokies to get the night started?



Mommy thinks Daddy will turn this red when he sees me in this getup. Out of love and pride, of course.



First, I will make Ichabod Crane poop himself. Next, I will poop all over your house.



Buffy told me you girls were making hot cocoa and s'mores at the lodge! Sounds like an occasion for argyle!



Aren't I so EMO? I'm going to go listen to Evanescence and cut myself. Later, poseurs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is it that the most helpless, saddest looking dogs seem to be the ones sporting these hideous cheesy getups?!?!?!?
Their owners are likely the prole next door type.... with crocheted-kleenexbox/toiletseat-covers and weirdass-icky-sentimental-plaques-on-their-nasty-beige-walls.

(NO self respecting labrador - or lab lover for that matter - would allow it.....!!!)

An faded, old bandana, yep.
Tutu, pajamas or halloween costume.....Never.
Ever.

72 and sunny said...

i have to put diapers on my newly diabetic dog. how pathetic is that??? i have to cut a little hole for his tale.

although it's really funny....i wouldn't do this intentionally.

Anonymous said...

Those are hilarious. Can I get matching ones for our new cats?

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.